Space Marines

Finally, wrapping up this project.... well mostly. I still have one more tank to finish actually. In Part 3 I had wrapped up all the building, casting, and assembling to complete 3 tanks. Without further ado, here is the finished product. As mentioned in previous posts all the weapons are magnetized so that they can be swapped out for assault cannons or heavy bolters...
In Part 2 we covered casting the weapons loadouts for the tanks. In this part everything comes together and I now have 3 scratch built razorbacks ready for paint. I have one more tank that I'm still working on. 90% of the components are already made. I just have to put it all together. I'm also working on putting together the original kit as well so once I'm finished I'll have 5 in total. So, without further ado here's what I have...
Continuing on with part 2 of this post to address the weapon loadouts needed for the tanks. So, the basic shapes of the tanks are pretty boxy, angular, and consisting of mostly straight line; relatively, easy to recreate. However, the weapons loadouts like the twin lascannons are a little bit harder to build out of foamcore and plastic. When I started this project a I picked up an actual Games Workshop Razorback kit to use as reference for my scratch built tanks as well as providing some of the smaller bits to cast.A few years back I picked up a product that I've used so many times to great...