Haven't even played a game yet but it's been fun and a nice change of pace from painting Warmachine or Malifuax miniatures. Getting some vehicles done and ready for the table.
And a before shot
I tore the truck apart, stripped the paint, jacked up the height to use larger wheels, and added in grates where the windows were using drywall tape. Going forward I won't be using that again. It works okay but not great. After that I added some weaponry in the back using a piece of sprue, zip ties, some brass rod, and spear quiver from Hordes miniatures.For paint I weathered it trying the salt and hairspray technique for the first time. It came out okay but I'll do it much better next time. Then I just did a black wash and added additional rust and dirt effects.Chose this one for my next vehicle since it was almost ready straight out of the package.
I didn't get a shot of this one beforehand but I did very little to it; the paint was already pretty good so I left it as well. I did do a brown wash over it and added rust, bare metal, and dirt effects after. I also added the three spikes to the front and the front and rear windshield grating.