Finally, wrapping up this project.... well mostly. I still have one more tank to finish actually. In Part 3 I had wrapped up all the building, casting, and assembling to complete 3 tanks. Without further ado, here is the finished product. As mentioned in previous posts all the weapons are magnetized so that they can be swapped out for assault cannons or heavy bolters.
I've mentioned before in most of my posts on 40k models that this is not my primary miniatures game. I've got plenty of other models to eat up way to much of my time to paint so I decided some time ago that my 40k stuff would be speed painted in a simple scheme. This is still the case for these. However, I think they look pretty good for some thrown together foam core and plastic for sale signs.
This mostly concludes this 4 year long project. Like I said before I do have one more tank all ready to put together as well as the original GW kit that I'll get to at some point later this year, probably after getting some other projects finished. Until then I guess I should try and get a game of 40k in soon.